Bullet sounds were all over like it was the end of the world, I had been running for over 30 mins not knowing where I was headed, till I decided to think, I remembered my friends, they too would be running for their lives, or dead by now, I crouched behind a car and picked my phone to make a call, I called Zainab, her phone was off, then I dialed Christian, same thing, I repeated the process with everyone I knew was in school with me, most were off, others rang but no one picked. I couldn't leave this town alone, without being able to take at least one person with me, but I was worried that my hero instinct would also get me killed, " what if they are dead" that question kept ringing in my head, I started running back towards to gun shots, nobody cared to stop me as I was the only one running the wrong direction, " Chris!!" I screamed!!, "Zainab!!!" "Ahmed!!" I mentioned any name that came to my head, hoping someone would recognize ...
Comments
Post a Comment